Raspberry Lemon Tart by Isabel Hsu
2 scoops ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder
1 package of Emmy’s Organics Raspberry Cookies
1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
1 cup coconut cream
2 Tbsp coconut oil
Juice of 2 lemons
1 Tbsp lemon zest
½ tsp vanilla bean paste
pinch of salt
- Transfer Emmy’s Organics Raspberry cookies to a food processor and process until loose and crumbly dough forms.
- Transfer mixture to a parchment lined baking sheet and press down firmly with a flat object to form a packed crust.
- Combine remaining ingredients in the food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the batter on top of the raspberry cookie crust and spread to form an even layer.
- Place in the freezer to set overnight. Once firm, remove from baking sheet and slice into 12 squares bars.