1/2 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup coconut cream
1/2 package Daiya cream cheese
3 tbsp honey (or sweetener of your choice)
1/2 tbsp cornstarch
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil
Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven at 350 F.
- Press coconut cookies in a parchment-lined loaf pan.
- In a blender, add cashews, coconut cream, cream cheese, honey, cornstarch, vanilla extract, coconut oil, and sea salt.
- Pour cheesecake filling into crust and bake for 30 minutes to an hour or until the filling appears set on the edges and jiggly in the middle.
- Let rest for 10 minutes at room temperature then transfer to the refrigerator to let cool complete.