Vanilla Coconut Cashew Truffles by Erin Morrissey of @erinliveswhole
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 9 Emmy's Vanilla Bean Coconut Cookies
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted with 1 tsp coconut oil
- In a food processor, blend cashews, vanilla, and salt until almost cashew butter consistency.
- You may need to scrape down the sides a couple of times.
- Add in Emmy's cookies and blend.
- Once semi-smooth, scoop into bowl.
- Add in almond flour and stir till fully combined.
- Place in freezer for ten minutes to chill.
- Roll into balls and freeze completely (about 1 hour)
- Dip balls in chocolate.
- Store in fridge or freezer.