2 cups raw cashews
1/2 block soft tofu
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp corn starch
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 can coconut cream
Pinch of sea salt
- Leave cashews soaking in water overnight.
- Preheat the oven at 325 F.
- Press cookies to the bottom of a parchment-paper lined springform pan.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Drain cashews and add to a blender with tofu, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla extract, corn starch, maple syrup, coconut sugar, coconut cream, and sea salt.
- Pour filling on top of crust and bake for 40-50 minutes or until center is cooked through but still jelly-like.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Note: Optional is to top it with coconut whipped cream for added sweetness. SO GOOD!