Reeses Peanut Butter Muffins by @thekindcoconut
Makes 12 muffins
9 Emmy's Organics Dark Cacao Coconut Cookies
2 cups flour (all purpose, oat, or gluten free)
3⁄4 cups brewed coffee
1⁄2 cup almond milk
1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
1⁄2 cup non-dairy yogurt
1⁄2 cup maple syrup
2 tbsps flax meal + 4 tbsps water
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1⁄2 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. First make the flax egg in a small dish by combining flax meal with water, set aside.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt in a medium bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together vanilla, maple syrup, non dairy yogurt and flax egg.
5. Slowly combine the wet mixture into the dry bowl. Stir and add coffee and almond milk. Stir until the batter is wet.
6. Using a spoon, scoop into greased baking tins. Bake for 15 minutes.
7. Cool before enjoying. Serve with nut butter!