Pumpkin Spice Cheesecakes by @laurenslovelykitchen
Active time: 15 minutes
Total time: 1.5 hours
- 9 Emmy’s Organics Crazy Good Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 1 TB coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in water overnight then drained
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 3 TB pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 6 pecan halves
- Line a muffin tin with 6 silicone or paper baking cups.
- For crust, blend cookies and coconut oil in a food processor until cookies are broken apart, about 30 seconds. Add 2 TB of cookie mixture into each cup, then use your fingers to push up the sides to form a cup shape. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- While crusts are freezing, prepare filling. In a high speed blender, combine all filling ingredients. Blend until smooth, about 2 minutes. Divide filling between the 6 cups. Top each with a pecan half. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Store in the fridge.
Makes 6 mini pies