Pumpkin Pie Crumble Bars by @feastingonfruit
3/4 cup (90g) almond flour
2 tbsp (25g) coconut oil
1/4 tsp salt
Pumpkin Pie Filling
1 15oz can (425g) pumpkin puree
1/4 cup (65g) almond butter
1/3 cup (105g) maple syrup
1/2 cup (120g) non-dairy milk
3 tbsp (20g) arrowroot or tapioca starch
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Crumble the Pumpkin Spice Coconut Cookies into a bowl.
- Add the almond flour, coconut oil, and salt. Mix with a fork until sticky and crumbly.
- Press half of the crumble into a lined loaf pan. Set aside the rest for topping.
- Whisk or blend together the filling ingredients.
- Pour over top of the crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumble on top. If it starts to sink in, bake the bars for 20 minutes first, then add the crumble and finish baking.
- Otherwise, bake for 40-45 minutes at 350ºF.
- Remove from the oven. Cool. Chill overnight before slicing into squares.
- Enjoy! Keep leftovers in the fridge.