Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pie Tarts by @danishealthyeats
½ cup coconut yogurt or coconut cream
1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
½ cup Pumpkin Puree
¼ cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
Pinch of sea salt
Chocolate for drizzle (optional but YUM)
1 tsp coconut oil
- Press the peanut butter cookies into the bottom of a prepared cupcake pan, to form a tart crust.
- Place all other ingredients, besides chocolate & oil, in a food processor. Process until completely smooth.
- Divide the filling evenly amongst the crusts (you may have some left over!)
- Melt the chocolate of choice with 1 tsp coconut oil until completely smooth. Drizzle over each tart!
- Place in the fridge until ready to eat!