Peanut Butter Cookie Pops by @thekindcoconut
Serves 5-8 popsicles
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: Overnight
- 5 Emmy’s Organic Peanut Butter Coconut Cookies
- 2 Tbsps Peanut Butter
- 1 Can Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil *Melted
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor. Blend until smooth and the cookies are chopped up.
- Pour the batter into popsicle molds and place in the freezer overnight.
- To make the chocolate sauce, melt all the ingredients together in a small saucepan or use a microwave. Stir thoroughly.
- Drizzle chocolate and peanut butter over frozen popsicles.