Peanut Butter Clusters by @thekindcoconut
Serves 6-8 cups
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 4 Emmy's Organics Peanut Butter Coconut Cookies
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ⅓ cup hemp hearts
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil *melted
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Heat the Emmy's Peanut Butter cookies, coconut oil, peanut butter, and maple syrup in a small saucepan on low until everything melts together, about 5 minutes. Set a cookie aside for later.
- Whisk the oats and sea salt together then pour the hot mixture over the top. Stir well until all the oats are evenly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the mix over the top. Flatten with a spatula until it’s about ¼ inch thick. Sprinkle the last cookie on top of the mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Break the clusters with your hands and serve with almond milk or enjoy as is.