Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Bars by @erinliveswhole
- 3 large frozen bananas, in chunks
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (if your pb isn't salted, add 1/4 tsp salt)
- 2-3 Tbsp almond milk
- 12 Peanut Butter Emmy's Coconut Cookies
- Peanuts for garnish
- In a food processor, blend bananas and peanut butter together.
- Add in almond milk as needed, scraping down the sides as you go.
- In a pan, press all Emmys cookies flat to make a crust.
- Add blended banana mixture on top of crust.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Place in freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Cut and serve, store in freezer.