"Payday" Bars by @danishealthyeats
1 cup pitted dates
1 ½ cups almond flour
2 tbsp peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
Pinch of sea salt
2-3 tbsp water
½ cup chopped peanuts
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Break the vanilla bean cookies apart in a bowl. Then, firmly press them into the bottom of the loaf pan, creating the crust. Set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients, besides peanuts, in a food processor and process until a dough forms, adding the water 1 tbsp at a time until a thick paste is formed.
- Press the caramel mixture over the crust layer. Then, sprinkle on the peanuts and press down gently, so they slightly stick into the caramel.
- Place in the freezer to set, about an hour-overnight, remove, cut into slices, and enjoy!