Mint Cookie Sandwiches by @laurenslovelykitchen
- 6 Emmy’s Organics Double Chocolate Mint Coconut Cookies
- 2 tbs coconut butter
- 1 tbs full fat coconut milk
- ½ tsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp peppermint flavor/extract
- Place cookies on a plate lined with parchment paper. Rub a tiny bit of coconut oil on the bottom of a drinking glass. Use the glass to push down and flatten cookies to about ¼ inch thick.
- Place flattened cookies in the freezer for 15 minutes to harden.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine coconut butter, coconut milk, maple syrup and maple syrup. (Warm mixture for a few seconds in the microwave if coconut butter is hard.)
- Divide the filling between three cookies. Press another cookie on top.
- Freeze cookie sandwiches for 15 minutes or until filling is hard. Store in the fridge.
Makes 3 cookie sandwiches