Mini Key Lime Pies by Lauren Dapoz of Lauren’s Lovely Kitchen
- 9 Emmy’s Organics Vanilla Bean Coconut Cookies
- 1 TB coconut oil, melted
- 1 cups raw cashews, soaked in water overnight
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 3 TB pure maple syrup
- 3 TB lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- For crust, blend cookies and coconut oil in a food processor until a “dough” forms, about 2 minutes. Line a muffin tin with 6 paper or silicone cups. Add 2 TB dough into each cup, pushing dough up the sides to form a cup shape. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- While crusts are freezing, prepare filling. In a high speed blender, combine all filling ingredients. Blend until smooth, about 2 minutes. Pour filling into each muffin cup. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Top with additional lime zest if desired. Enjoy!
Makes 6 mini pies