Lemon Ginger Turmeric Bars by @veggiesworldrecipes
1 package of Emmy’s Lemon Ginger Coconut Cookies
1/2 cup coconut cream
1/4 cup juice of a lemon
zest of 1/2 lemon
2 tbsp agave
1 tbsp corn starch
1 tbsp coconut oil
splash of vanilla
dash of ginger and dash of turmeric
1. Use a square dish or pan and mold the Emmy’s cookies to the bottom of the pan (about 1/4 inch thick).
2. In a pot, heat the corn starch and lemon juice until all of the chunks from the corn starch are broken up. Then add the rest of the ingredients to the pot. Stir until everything has mixed together and formed a thick consistency.
3. Pour the lemony mixture on top of the Emmy’s cookies.
4. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
5. Cut the bars into squares and enjoy with some coco whip or just on their own!