Cookie Dough Cake Pops by @thekindcoconut
Serves 6 pops
Prep time: 5 minutes
Freeze time: 2 hours
- 3 Emmy’s Organics Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies *crushed
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup almond or peanut butter
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Add the almond meal, oat flour, maple syrup, peanut butter, and melted coconut oil to a bowl. Stir everything together until the batter is sticky.
- Heat the cookies in the microwave for 15 seconds then crush with a fork. Add to the batter and stir.
- Add a dash of salt and more maple syrup to taste.
- Roll the dough into small balls and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Optional, roll the cake pops in melted non-dairy chocolate and freeze for 1 more hour.