Coconut Tahini Apricot Thumbprint Cookies by @sunflower_inthecity
1/3 cup tahini
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup almond milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup cassava flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whip together the tahini, maple syrup, almond milk, and vanilla. Mix well!
- Stir in 3-4 crumbled Emmy's until you have created a thin coconut cookie batter.
- Mix in the cassava flour to thicken.
- Roll into tablespoon-sized balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Press your finger in the center to make a well.
- Spoon in a touch of apricot jam.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Enjoy!