Coconut Banana Pancakes by @thekindcoconut
Serves 6 pancakes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 3 Emmy’s Organics Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies
- 1 ripe banana *mashed
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsps coconut flour
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- Heat a non stick pan to medium.
- Combine the mashed banana, almond milk, vanilla, apple cider vinegar, flax meal and peanut butter in a small mixing bowl and whisk everything together.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the oat flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
- Add the wet mix to the flour and stir until everything is combined.
- Heat the cookies in the microwave for 20 seconds then crumble and mash with a fork. Add to the batter.
- Pour a scoop of batter into the pan and cook until the top becomes stiff and bubbly, about 5 minutes each side.
- Serve with maple syrup, peanut butter, and banana.