Cinnamon Sugar Donuts by @thekindcoconut
Serves 12 donuts
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 4 Emmy's Organics Vanilla Bean Coconut Cookies *substitute any flavor
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 ⅓ cup non-dairy milk
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup melted vegan butter
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the milk, cookies, vanilla to a blender and blend until the cookies are chopped.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and stir everything together.
- Spray a donut pan with non stick oil and add a scoop of batter into each spot.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- While the donuts bake, melt the vegan butter in a small dish. In a separate dish whisk the sugar and cinnamon.
- Allow the donuts to cool for 10 minutes then dip into the butter and then dunk into the sugar.
- Enjoy immediately or store for up to 2 days.