Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups by Lauren Dapoz of Lauren’s Lovely Kitchen
- 5 oz bar of your favorite dark chocolate
- 1 Emmy’s Organics Peanut Butter Coconut Cookie, crumbled
- 2 TB creamy peanut butter (divided)
- Flaky sea salt
- In a small sauce pan over low heat, melt chocolate.
- Line a muffin tin with 6 paper cups. Add 2 tsp melted chocolate to each cup. Freeze 5-10 minutes, or until set.
- In a small bowl, mix crumbled cookie with 1 TB peanut butter.
- Spoon a heaping ½ tsp of peanut butter filling onto the center of each chocolate cup. Use the back of a spoon to press filling into a flat layer.
- Top each cup with another 2 tsp melted chocolate.
- Drizzle with remaining 1 TB peanut butter and sprinkle with flaky salt.
- Freeze 20 minutes or until set.
- Store in fridge or freezer. Enjoy!
Makes 6 cups