Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies by @laurlovestoeat
● 3 Emmy's Organics Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Coconut Cookie Bites, cut in half
● ½ cup peanut butter
● 2 tbsp coconut oil
● ⅓ cup coconut sugar
● 3 tbsp oat flour
● ½ tsp vanilla extract
● ¾ tsp baking soda
● ⅛ tsp salt
● ½ dark chocolate bar, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium size mixing bowl, stir together the peanut butter, coconut oil,
coconut sugar, oat flour, vanilla, baking soda and salt. Refrigerate the batter for 1
3. Roll into 6-7 balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 10
4. Press the bottom of a teaspoon into each cookie to make an indentation. Place
half of a chocolate covered cookie bite into the center of each cookie.
5. Drizzle with melted chocolate and serve.