Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Bars by @laurenslovelykitchen
Active time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- 6 Emmy’s Organics Peanut Butter Coconut Cookies
- 3 tsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbs roasted salted peanuts
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Using your fingers, shape each cookie into a flat log shape – about 2 inches long by ½ inch tall.
Place flattened cookies on a plate covered in parchment paper.
- Spread ½ tsp peanut butter on top of each cookie log.
- Place 5-6 peanut halves on top of peanut butter layer.
- Freeze bars on plate for 15 minutes, or until hardened.
- Melt chocolate chips in a saucepan or microwave. Working one at a time, roll bars in melted chocolate. Place chocolate coated bars back on the parchment lined plate.
- Freeze again until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Store candy bars in the fridge or freezer.
Makes 6 candy bars