Chocolate Covered Banana Bites by @laurenslovelykitchen
Active time: 10 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
- 6 Emmy’s Organics Dark Cacao Coconut Cookies
- 1 large ripe banana
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 Tb unsweetened shredded coconut
- Place cookies on a plate covered in parchment paper.
- Cut six ¾ inch slices from the banana.
- Firmly press one banana slice on top of each cookie.
- Freeze cookie/bananas on plate for 30 minutes, or until hardened.
- Melt chocolate chips in a saucepan or microwave. Working one at a time, roll each bite in melted chocolate. Place chocolate coated bites back on the parchment lined plate.
- Sprinkle ½ tsp shredded coconut on top of each bite.
- Freeze again until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Store bites in the fridge or freezer.
Makes 6 bites