Chocolate Coconut Cookie Donuts by @thekindcoconut
Makes 6-8 donuts
1 cup oat flour
9 Emmy's Organics Dark Cacao Coconut Cookies
3⁄4 cup canned light coconut milk *sub any non-dairy milk
1⁄2 cup coconut sugar
1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
2 tbsps apple sauce
2 tbsps coconut oil
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp of baking soda
1⁄4 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sift the flour and cocoa powder into a mixing bowl and add the sugar, baking soda and salt.
3. Add the coconut milk, apple sauce, coconut oil, vanilla, and vinegar and whisk together. Don’t over mix!
4. Crush Emmy’s cookies into the batter and fold once more.
5. Spray a donut pan with oil and scoop the batter into each ring.
6. Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool before frosting.
7. Best enjoyed the day of baking.