Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Chunk Cheesecake Bars by @danishealthyeats
Time: 15 min prep + 3+ hours to set
For the Crust:
4 Emmys Organics Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 Tbsp Maple syrup
1 Tbsp melted coconut oil (You can omit if your crust holds together well without it)
Pinch of sea salt
For the Cookie Dough Filling:
1 1/2 cups soaked cashews
1/2 bag Emmys Organics Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
1 Tbsp vanilla
1/2 cup maple syrup or coconut sugar
3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/3 cup coconut cream (solid part from the top of the can)
Pinch of salt
Chocolate bar of choice
2 tsp coconut oil
1. To make the crust, combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until you reach a dough-like consistency. Press into a parchment-lined pan (the size of your pan will decide the thickness of your bars).
2. To make the filling, combine all ingredients, besides the Emmy’s cookies, in a food processor/blender and blend until completely smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides and keep blending.
3. Crumble, or chop into chunks, the rest of the Emmy’s chocolate chip cookies and fold into the cheesecake mixture. Pour the filling on top of the crust and spread evenly.
4. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together until completely smooth. Spread evenly over the cheesecake filling. I saved one cookie to crumble on top of the finished product.
5. Place in the freezer until set.
6. These can be enjoyed from the freezer or the fridge for a more cheesecake-like texture.