Chocolate Chip Coconut Cups by @laurenslovelykitchen
Active time: 15 minutes
Total time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- 9 Emmy’s Organics Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies
- 1 Cup Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1 TB Pure Maple syrup
- 2/3 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Line muffin tin with 8 paper or silicone muffin cups. Push one cookie into the bottom of each cup.
- In a large bowl, stir together shredded coconut, coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Spoon 2 TB coconut mixture on top of each smashed cookie. Push filling down with your fingers to form a flat layer. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave or in a saucepan over low heat. Divide melted chocolate evenly among cups. Crumble the last Emmy’s cookie and sprinkle on each cup.
- Freeze for 30 minutes to set. Store leftovers in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!
Makes 8 cups