Blueberry Lemon Ginger Crumble Parfait by @arabfruitlady
- 12 oz. Frozen blueberries
- Zest of 1 lemon (~2 tbsp) + 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 cups coconut cream
- Thaw frozen blueberries for around 10 minutes or microwave for 1 minute and then mash with the back of a fork til half-pureed.
- Add 1 tbsp of zest and lemon juice to the blueberries. Mix and allow to sit as you get everything done.
- Buy coconut cream or get coconut cream from coconut milk cans*. Add 1 tbsp of zest to the coconut cream.
- Its time to assemble!
- Crumble up two-three lemon ginger cookies into the cup/jar. Then add a layer of blueberries (I add around 4 tsp of the blueberries for each layer). After that add a layer of coconut cream (around 2-3 tsp). Then repeat with the cookie crumble
- Continue to make layers til you run out of ingredients! Garnish with lemon zest and chocolate shavings.