Blueberry Kiwi Cheesecake with Lemon Ginger Crust by @danishealthyeats
Time: 15 min prep + 2-4 hours to set
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1 bag freeze dried blueberries (or you could sub more fresh/frozen)
1 tsp vanilla
2-3 Tbsp lemon juice
1 1/2 cups soaked cashews
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- For the crust, add Emmys lemon ginger cookies to a food processor. Process until a sticky dough forms. Press into the bottom of parchment-lined pan. The size of your pan will decide the thickness of your bars.
- To make the filling, combine all ingredients into a food processor and process until completely smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Pour over the crust evenly.
- Peel & slice kiwi into thin slices and gently press them evenly over the blueberry filling.
- Place in the freezer to set (2-4 hours usually does the trick). Remove from the freezer and slice into bars.
- The texture is the best when they are kept in the fridge, or taken out of the freezer and thawed 15 or so minutes before devouring!