Banana Blueberry Muffins by @thekindcoconut
Serves 10-12 muffins
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 4 Emmy's Organics Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 ½ cups oat flour
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend together bananas, milk, cookies, vanilla, and coconut sugar.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Pour the blender mix into the bowl and combine everything. Stir in the blueberries last.
- Line a muffin pan with cups or spray with non stick oil. Pour some batter into each cup and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the muffins to cool for 5-10 minutes. Serve with vegan butter, almond butter, peanut butter, maple syrup, or as is!