Almond Butter Freezer Fudge by @laurenslovelykitchen
Makes: 8 squares
• 1 cup crunchy almond butter
• 3 TB pure maple syrup
• 2 TB melted coconut oil or avocado oil
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup chocolate chips
• Flaky sea salt
1. Line a 9x5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, grease with coconut oil.
2. For the crust, in a food processor, blend cookies until crumbled. Using your hands, firmly push cookies into pan to form an even layer.
3. For the fudge, in a bowl, stir together almond butter, maple syrup, oil and vanilla.
4. Spread almond butter mixture evenly over crust. Freeze 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips.
6. Drizzle melted chocolate over almond butter layer. Use a butter knife to swirl the
7. Freeze 40 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with sea salt.
8. Lift bars out of pan. Use a sharp knife to cut into squares. Store in the fridge or