Student Ambassador Program
Are you currently enrolled in a college or university?
Emmy's is looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and health-conscious students to help us build brand awareness on college campuses! If you're looking for an opportunity to gain valuable social media and marketing experience, and you like delicious coconut cookies, this may be the perfect fit for you. Student ambassadors will play an integral role in Emmy's marketing efforts by posting on Instagram, hosting events at their school and collaborating with other ambassadors.
As a student ambassador you will:
- Be active on social media! Instagram is a large part of our promotion and ambassadors must be comfortable engaging with various social media tactics and strategies.
- Be knowledgeable about what’s happening at your college or university.
- Host four Emmy's sponsored events each semester.
- Collaborate with fellow student ambassadors to create a strong brand on campus.
- Seek out the opportunity to partner with relevant organizations on campus to host events, post content to social media, etc.
- Attend club meetings for student organizations in order to interact with other students and inform them about the Emmy’s brand and products.
- Be creative! This is a position in which students can really take charge and make the experience their own.
- Update us on your progress during the semester.
Perks of being a student ambassador:
- Receive monthly products and free swag
- Access to Emmy's headquarters
- Opportunity for social media shout-outs
- Experience in marketing and social media
- Opportunity to become a paid brand ambassador
If you're interested in applying, please fill out the form below.