Peanut Butter Brownies by @thekindcoconut
Serves 8-10 brownies
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 2 Emmy's Organics Dark Cacao Coconut Cookies
- 2 Emmy's Organics Peanut Butter Coconut Cookies
- 2 medium extra ripe bananas
- 1 cup fresh coffee *substitute with almond milk
- 1 cup gluten free flour *substitute with all purpose flour
- 1 cup pitted dates *substitute with ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 tsps baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add everything to a high speed blender or food processor and blend until creamy. Add more coffee/milk if the batter is too sticky.
- Spray an 8x8 pan with non stick oil. Add the batter to the pan, scraping the blender with a spatula.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- *Optional: While the brownies are still warm top with non-dairy chocolate and peanut butter and swirl with a spoon.
- Serve with peanut butter.