Brand Ambassador – Contract (USA)
Emmy’s Organics produces certified vegan, gluten-free and non-gmo power foods and is based in Ithaca, NY. To support our national outreach campaign, Emmy’s is contracting part-time Brand Ambassadors. (4-16 hour per week.)
United States. Must be able to commute to locations where our products are distributed.
Level – Entry-Level
Starting Date – ASAP
Contract Rate -- $15 per hour (1-4 demos per week depending on personal schedule and demo needs)
Brand Awareness & Product Trial –
- Grocery Store Demos: Represent Emmy’s Organics with enthusiasm and professionalism while promoting brand awareness. Create positive impressions by engaging consumers through sampling/distributing our products at promotional events.
- Coordinate with Marketing Manager, store managers and demo coordinators on schedules and demo guidelines.
- Communicate with clarity when providing consumers with information about our company and products.
Personal Development / Training / Reporting
- Accurately and timely complete and submit reports via email.
- Participate in mandatory trainings and utilize supplementary information and resources provided by Emmy’s Organics.
- Passion for healthy snacking, marketing, demonstrations, sales, or retail/grocery is highly desirable.
- Available to work weekends and weekday evenings to conduct one-to-four 4-hour in-store demos per week for at least 3-6 months consecutively. Majority of Demos to be conducted on weekends and evenings.
- Must be able to continuously stand and interact with consumers for entire shift, usually between 3-5 hours with potential of up to 6 hours.
- Excellent communication and people skills, strong problem solving abilities and positive attitude. Friendly and outgoing personality, enthusiastic, and energetic.
- Must be physically able to set-up and breakdown event displays and booth. Bending, kneeling, reaching and lifting, or squatting for short periods of time, etc. may be required. Ability to lift demo kits/supplies of up to 25lbs.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ideal candidates should have reliable transportation and valid drivers license with clear driving record. Potential to occasionally be required to commute to locations within a 60-mile radius of your primary residence.
- Must have access to a computer/internet/phone for reporting.
- Professional attitude and appropriate attire required while representing Emmy’s Organics.
- Report to Marketing Manager promptly upon event completion.
- Communicate with Manager on Duty or Point of Contact at each event location. Emmy’s Organics will connect you with persons to report to on-site.
- Work the entire duration of the agreed upon shift or until end of event.
For consideration, please submit your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org -- Thank you!