10 Ways To Use Our Chocolate Sauce
I wanted to shed some light on our chocolate sauce because it has been making me so happy lately! The weather is starting to get chilly here, and I dont know about you, but I definitely go for chocolate a little bit more when its cold. This simple product of ours has 4 ingredients in it: raw cacao, raw agave, alcohol-free fair trade vanilla and himalayan salt. Raw cacao, as you may or may not know, is extremely nutritionally dense. Here are some fun facts: Cacao is the number one source of magnesium of any food. Magnesium is what brings oxygen to our brains. It balances brain chemistry and improves focus. The antioxidants in cacao are nearly twice the amount in red wine and blueberries and three times the amount in green tea. Not to mention that cacao just makes you feel great (in my opinion). There is a lightness that you feel, an energy, a je ne sais quoi! It is a magical bean. Our low temp agave is the perfect companion. Its mild flavor and syrupy texture really make this sauce saucy. And you don't get the crazy sugar crash either! Add our amazing vanilla and salt to the mix and this stuff is pure perfection. Did I mention that himalayan salt contains all of the minerals found in the human body? No? Need I say more?
Oh, but I will...
We are discovering more and more uses for our Chocolate Sauce these days. Customers and fans love telling us their tricks of the trade. We also enjoy some experiments too! Here is a quick list of some things that you can do with our amazing chocolate sauce:
1. Dip fruit in it (bananas, strawberries, cherries, etc.)
2. Drizzle over a bowl of ice cream
3. Add to a smoothie for a chocolate kick
4. Mix with milk (almond, coconut, soy, etc) for chocolate milk
5. Heat up chocolate milk mixture for hot chocolate
6. Add to a hot cup of coffee with milk to make a mocha drink
7. Dip strawberries in it, then a dry topping and freeze until hard for a fancy dessert (shown above)
8. Dip pretzels in it (we buy the gluten free ones)!
9. Mix into some almond or hazelnut butter for a healthy "nutella" spread
10. Dip our Coconut Vanilla Macaroons in it for a decadent treat!
What is your favorite way to eat our chocolate sauce? Lets keep this list going!!!!
Thank you for all of your support.
Now, enjoy that chocolate!